Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - Problem Solved

On Sat, 27 May 2006 22:19:29 -0400, "jeff"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 May 2006 00:09:01 GMT, Mark Sherman

Or..we could take a page from the Russians in Afghanistan. Where they
disguised antipersonel mines as childrens toys, we could do the same
but disguised as burritos and tacos and 6 packs of Bud, salted along
the border.

Than would take out too many minutemen, but then again I suspect that is why
the guards are being sent.

Any idea of how many of the Guard belongs to the Minutemen? The Guard
is just plain folks like you and me.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33