Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Finger brake vs. press brake

On 27 May 2006 17:12:39 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Too_Many_Tools" quickly quoth:

"BTW, I waved as I went past Black Oak today, Glenn. Patsy and I did a
two-county trip via Grants Pass, Rogue River, Ashland, Medford, and
Talent. I found a freebie garage sale in RR this morning and brought
home 100+ lbs of rusty iron! (3" pipe threader, barrel stands,
Disston/Atkins handsaws, maul, nuts, bolts, screening, chimney
cleaning brush, pry bars, a REX riveter, misc iron bits and pieces, a
RainBird, some copper tubing, and a mini hacksaw. We filled Patsy's
Toyonka truckbed with stuff. g "

Patsy????

You brought your WIFE along?...and you used HER pickup???

Girlfriend, yes, her pickup. We stopped at HF and she bought stuff,
too.

You have my envy....does she have a sister?...and does the sister have
a pickup??

Yes and no, respectively.

If so, have her send me a picture of the pickup.

So solly.

You Sir are one very lucky man. ;)

That I am. She's pretty, intelligent, a loner like me, she likes to
hike, and she loves to give me massages, too. How can it get any
better than that? Oh, she's _slim_, too. Yes, I am indeed blessed to
be honored by this gal's presence and I tell her so.

---
The time is now, the place is here. Stay in the present.
You can do nothing to change the past, and the future
will never come exactly as you plan or hope for.
-- Dan Millman
www.diversify.com - Websites for Here and Now!