Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Finger brake vs. press brake

"BTW, I waved as I went past Black Oak today, Glenn. Patsy and I did a
two-county trip via Grants Pass, Rogue River, Ashland, Medford, and
Talent. I found a freebie garage sale in RR this morning and brought
home 100+ lbs of rusty iron! (3" pipe threader, barrel stands,
Disston/Atkins handsaws, maul, nuts, bolts, screening, chimney
cleaning brush, pry bars, a REX riveter, misc iron bits and pieces, a
RainBird, some copper tubing, and a mini hacksaw. We filled Patsy's
Toyonka truckbed with stuff. g "

Patsy????

You brought your WIFE along?...and you used HER pickup???

You have my envy....does she have a sister?...and does the sister have
a pickup??

If so, have her send me a picture of the pickup.

You Sir are one very lucky man. ;)

TMT