Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog

Default Newbie help! Interlock vs. transfer switch

Who is going to be at my house when the power goes out? If I'm not there
then sure as hell no one else is going to worrying about the power! If I
sell the house, the genny goes with me, the outlet can stay, that way if the
new owners decide to listen to a radio outback, well what do ya know theres
an outlet out ther, and guess wht, IT Works, its actually transmitting power
throught it. Hmmm, hoodathunkit!

My genny is a portable emergency power unit, it IS NOT hooked into the house
ready and on standby, it is in my garage. If the power goes out, I I take
the genny out throw my main fire it up and I have power. Whats so hard to
understand!

Searcher