Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn

Default Ed, something must be wrong with my news server

wrote:

On Fri, 26 May 2006 04:22:26 GMT, "I Love Lucy"
wrote:

"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
link.net...

I can't see your reply nor a lot of others for other threads and groups
tonight. I'll check back in the morning. All I get are blank messages
or message is not on server, blank in your case.

That's been en epidemic lately. I have had the same problems in the
past few weeks.

Might have something to do with the massive amount of spam or virus
messages. I've gotten wierd error messages about NNTP server having too
many connections .. as I understand, that is a limit for the number of
users at one time. Just started behaving a few minutes ago but has been
problematic on and off for few days. Also found a virus last evening,
first time in years. Could be some virus infected computers dumping
stuff on the ng, but I don't know.