Posted to alt.home.repair
Nonnymus

Default A/C Condenser Coil ... dripping pan

CJT wrote:

If you have a plugged line, I recommend using an air compressor to
blow out the line, followed with a Clorox flush. I did this every
year with the two we had in NC, and it worked great. You can access
either end of the line- whichever is easier.

Nonnymus

While that's true, if given a choice, choose to blow away from the coil.
Otherwise, you can have a mess to clean up.

Thanks for pointing this out. You are right. In my own
case, the pans are in the upstairs attic, where the drains
are right outside the garage door. My choice is simple. Grin

Nonnymus