Posted to alt.home.repair
Dick Adams

Default Need portable work platform at standing height

wrote:
I'm looking for an aluminum folding portable work
surface/platform that would be a standing height when
in use? Like a stand up desk.

I had a heavy duty one that I purchased at a closeout sale.
After finishing the ceilings and the electical work, I gave
it to a friend who had helped me put up the ceilings.

My friend saw a "Gorilla Ladder" which would have worked
just as well, cost around $100, and weigh a lot less than
what I gave him. He want to know if it was ok if he sold
the one I gave him. I said it was his to do with as he
chose. I paid $120 for it. He sold it to a contractor
for $200 and purchased a "Gorilla Ladder."

Dick