Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default run car on moonshine

On Sat, 27 May 2006 05:46:45 -0500, "*" wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote in article
On Fri, 26 May 2006 07:43:33 GMT, Gunner

wrote:
On 25 May 2006 19:20:20 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Not everyone has the option of carpooling. I live in a rather rural
area and work far from any mass transit stops. It's not an option for
me.

Car pooling?
Its not possible for folks like me.

Oh, c'mon Gunner, I'm sure _someone_ could be found who would tolerate
your smell.

Gunner wasn't kidding when he said it wasn't possible for him to carpool.

In order to carpool, you must have a reliable car...

When Gunner mentions "....folks like me....", he means Jaguar car owners.

Gunner's "daily driver" is a '94 Jaguar Vanden Plas....a 12-year-old
Jaguar.

He sold the "ol reliable" Toyota. (go to alt.autos.jaguar for the lurid
details)

What he might save carpooling, he would more than spend in regularly
telephoning his carpool mates telling them that the Jag would not
start......again!

Gunner is right.......For Jaguar owners, car pooling is NOT possible.

Seems like we have caught the "eye, dee, ten, tee virus"; PLONK
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada