Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default harbor freight tools - chinese army owned?

On Sat, 27 May 2006 12:05:17 -0400, "digitalmaster"
wrote:

"John Chase" wrote in message
.com...
"JimInsolo" wrote...
Of course that's a silly concept, but if true, all the paranoids could
relax
knowing that the HF tools are the same quality as the Chinese weapons.

I have both. No complaints with either.

-jc-

Chinese do copy fine weapons..I love my chicom ak47

And SKS's. Though the Norinco copy of the M1-A has been noted for very
spotty heat treatment of the bolt and receiver.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33