Posted to misc.consumers.house
D. Gerasimatos

Default Ended up buying my roomie's condo. Should I compensate buyer's agent?

In article .com,
willydog wrote:

Thanks for all the replies. Here are some more details. I have been
living at the place I'm buying for the last 6 years. It was out of my
price range until recently, and me and my former roommate struck an
11th hour deal. The place was never marketed through MLS, and she never
had a seller's agent.

So more or less, it's the place I've been living in for 6 years, and
the seller is a good aquantence of mine. There were no marketing/agent
involved in this transaction.

The agent has already wished me ... "good luck" and we have
communicated that there would be no commission on this deal.

Any further thoughts with the new info? ;-)

No. I hope the agent learned something, though.

Dimitri