Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave

Default Pressure Washure

I have a 1500 psi electric from Home Depot that I use to clean my pool
filters. It works fine and I have no complaint. Since the washer has a
pressure switch instead of a bypass, I am also considering tossing the
housing, changing the hose input to 1/2" NPT, hanging it on the garage
wall and leaving it permanently hooked up. I'd put in a ball valve at the
water connection just to keep the pressure switch from working. The only
problem I forsee is getting a longer hose than the 20' one that comes with
it. I tried a few others, but the hose adapter is some weird size.

I like the idea of having a small pressure washer instantly available for
washing the car, etc., without the hassle of dragging out the hose and
making the connections.

Any suggestions?

Nonnymus

I didn't think about one for cleaning the pool filters.I have to swing buy
Home Crapo and check one out.