Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Sharrock

Default Any free CAD software

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Brian Sharrock" contains these words:

They were not spaced as I interpreted from your message .... should I
nudge
each individual 'beam' into position?

No, if you've done it right they should be all spaced out twixt start
and finish.

Rather than try it on your Magnum Opus[1] just play with a rectangle or
even the little bloke [2] to see if you can get it to work.

I played with my little man .... quite quickly I had ranks of twenty odd, in
files of three; with mutiple instnaces of 'flights', squadrons and wings!
It's certainly powerful ....

--

Brian

[1] Large Irish cat detective.

[2] No, not play with your little man...

--
Skipweasel