Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp

Default HOme question

Alt Atheism loser
"orox" wrote in message

Hey DIP**** if I waited a MONTH would that make my denials more
believable
you incredible MORON????

No, because everyone already KNOWS it's you. Remember when you sent
your denial as a forgery of Mark Bilbo, several hours before sending
it through your Verizon account? Then tried to make up a bunch of
lies about Greenwich time?

Davey you are a WHACK JOB!! An OBSESSED whack job!

kenny, you need to shut up and pay the child support skank

Hmmm why would I pay child support? All *MY* kids are adults! Of course
don't let it bother you that I had custody of them and DID support them!
Wanna try again loser?