Posted to alt.home.repair
HeatMan

Default Radio Explodes

Are you sure you weren't listening to Air America?

wrote in message
The other day I was listening to the radio in my car. I had on one of
the local rock stations and the news had just started. Suddenly I
heard a foreign language and then heard "Radio Baghdad" (in English).
I heard sirens and the word "attack" kept being repeated. Seconds
later the radio exploded blowing the dashboard and my windshield right
out of my car. There was a huge fireball and my face was burning in
pain. I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car. The car
crashed a few hundred meters ahead, rolling over in a ditch. I
suffered 1st and 2nd degree burns on my face and arms. I was released
from the hospital today, but have to go back for outpatient
treatments. Do you think this was a terrorist attack? What should I
do. Neither the police or my insurance company believe me, and the
police issued me a citation. I will have to go to court. I need
evidense that my radio was taken over by terrorists, but how do I get
it. I called the radio station I was listening to, and they said they
knew of no such attack, and said their transmitter was working
perfectly. What do I do?

Peter