Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
WA5FDF

Default OneWay Talon Chuck

Mark Russell wrote:
I just bought a OneWay talon chuck. The instructions say the adapter
should have a gap of from .02 to .05 from the chuck. I have the screws
as tight as I can get them and I have 1/8 of an inch.

Is this OK or am I doing something wrong?

\
Go to the Oneway website and forum and leave a post for Kevin or call
Oneway and talk to him. They are great folks to deal with and will help
solve all problems with their tools. I have ordered another Talon body
so I don't have to change jaws all the time. I use it most of the time
and I have a Vicmarc 120 and Supernova2, but live the Talon.

Vernon