Posted to rec.woodworking
DanB

Default New Orleans.

Last year I served with the American Red Cross in N.O. I was right in
the middle of many trashed neihborhoods. I'm sure much has changed by
now, but any tools to remove & rehang drywall, tools to fix or replace
doors, garbage cans, paint brushes & rollers. Many houses I seen had
everything from 4 foot above the floor removed. The basic process is
to remove flooring, molding, drywall & insulation. Scrub and wash
studs, & rebuild. So, basic hand tools, utility knifes, and finishing
tools would be great for many,many families. Others need a bull
dozer....

-DanB