Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob

Default Powermatic Model 2000 tablesaw?

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...
I were replacing my cabinet saw it would be a toss up between the SawStop,
PM 2000 and the Laguna. IMHO the Laguna has many nice features not found

on
other saws.

I think the Laguna is in a different league and price range - sitting there
with commercial grade rigs that are meaningful for a commercial cabinet
shop, especially after you invest in the sliding table and the shop real
estate in which to fit it. I don't get the gaga over the built in wheels on
the PM 2000. They only support the saw itself and take forever to raise and
lower. What about a long extension table? I think the rig on your table saw
is much more useful.

Bob