Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
R.H.

Default What is it? CXVI

"Mark Brader" wrote in message
Rob H.:
Four of the six have been answered correctly:

674. This is usually found in the kitchen.

This is an answer? Or are you giving a hint and you're going to tell
us later what the thing is?

Yes, that's a hint, I'll be more specific in the future when giving clues.
I'm still looking for the general name of this one, and will answer yes/no
questions about it. If no one gets it in a few days, I'll give the answer.

Same goes for the last one, this is also a hint:

677. Similar devices were used by pharmacists, but the one in the photo
appears to have been made for home use either in the kitchen or cellar
(though not used for pharmacological purposes at home).

http://pzphotosans1181t.blogspot.com/

Rob