Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Gas water heaters

rob wrote:
I'm in the houston, texas area (hard water) and want to get an idea
what is a good brand for gas hot water heaters? I think my current is
two 52 gallon size. My house is about 8 years old. Any idea what a
plumber charges for parts and labor (for 2 of them)?

And does consumer reports have anything on best brands?

thanks.

You must use a lot of hot water. BTW you don't heat hot water so you
can call them "water heaters" :-)

Do you really need two water heaters?

If your home is only 8 years old, I wonder if you need to worry about
replacements yet. Are your neighbors with the same water supply and same
age water heaters starting to have problems?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit