Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bad CRT's!

Ray:
Come on now.....it is NOT all gloom and doom.... my shop is fixing
stuff that wasn't even invented yet when I opened it in the early 70's.
DVD, CD, Projection sets, LCD computer monitors, compact stereo
systems, etc, etc. .... and of course I still have good business
with Phonograph turntables and related equipment.
Plus..... we have branched out to seek more business with the pro-audio
installation and home theatre installation areas. We also have
contracts with the local hospital, rest homes and hotels (televisions
and LCD monitors) and the local college.
Back in the 70's and 80's there was much talk of the demise of service
shops..... if you are not continually moving forward with new
technology and product training then you are going backwards.... and
eventually out of business.
electricitym