Posted to rec.woodworking
Joseph Golaine

Default Leon.

Tom Lehrer, satirist and MIT prof spoke of Alma, Gustav and Walter in one of
his spoofs. Quite some time ago.
"Robatoy" wrote in message
Dude!
Just got to take a look at your tool chest via:
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

I don't always get a.b.p.w to behave around here.

Just love the big handles and those glides.
You probably could have bought a steel cabinet for less... but it just
wouldn't be the same, eh?

I really like it.

The best part is that it is all business, and doesn't try to look like a
jewellery box. Form follows function. Gropius would be proud. (He
married Alma Mahler... Gustav's widow...but then again, you knew that.)

DO try to tell me what role your Laguna played in this... *G*

respectfully,