Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default run car on moonshine

On 25 May 2006 19:20:20 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 25 May 2006 13:09:53 -0600, Laszlo Nemeth wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Yeah, easy. Except that I need to, you know, get to work. We've
brought up the 4x10 hour days (heh...instead of 5 of them...) which went
over like a fart in church.

whats wrong with farting in church? think different.

That would be "differently" I think.

i carpool ~2 days a week to work. my wife and i each have
a car. when i carpool with her i leave the car at the
office, that way i can deal with any emergancy/errends
that need to be run. the only down side is i don't get my alone
time between the home and the office (and i have to listen to
her music). it does help that my office isn't to far out of
her way.

Not everyone has the option of carpooling. I live in a rather rural
area and work far from any mass transit stops. It's not an option for
me.

Car pooling?

Its not possible for folks like me.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams