Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default ANNOUNCEMENT: metalworking wiki page

On Thu, 25 May 2006 03:55:25 GMT, Ignoramus16643
wrote:

On Wed, 24 May 2006 22:46:03 -0500, Don Foreman wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2006 01:37:42 GMT, Ignoramus18798
wrote:

On Mon, 22 May 2006 21:14:25 -0400, Steve Smith wrote:
You have done a fine thing. Thanks very much. This will become an
excellent resource.

Thanks. It will be fine if only we do something with it. I hoe that
people use it.

Some examples of how to do that would be useful for those of us who
are not computer wizzes. I couldn't figure out how to upload a .pdf
file.

To upload a file, go to

http://metalworking.algebra.com/Special:Upload

I'd done that. I see stuff that is greek to me. Ig, I know
about as much about 'puterspeak as you do about welding and power
electronics.

You may seek to start an exclusive club for those like you who are
computer-literate and also do a little metal now and then. Might be
fun for y'all.

The redneck version of an exclusive club works something like this:
"He ain't lahk us, let's shoot him!"