Posted to rec.woodworking
Peter Huebner

Default Tung Oil?

In article .com,
says...
If I have 40-50 hours in a project, I am
not concerned about the bottle or half bottle I would use (5-10 bucks)
on a project that I could save. And for the sake of my reputation, I
wouldn't put that on anything I made for one of my clients if I had one
shred of doubt.

Fair enough, I am with you all the way here.

Then again, if you have never sat in a Mercedes Benz and you want to see what
it feels like, you would't go out and buy a brand spanking new one, would you
g. Of course, it wouldn't help either to get a 35 year old jalopy as a try
out...

... as I seem to recall the OP said he'd never used the stuff before.

-P.