Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
bill

Default At least he's up front about it!!

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 May 2006 20:35:25 -0500, bill wrote:

"nospam" wrote in message

You should take a look 'next door' on sci.engr.joining.welding as he's
SPAMMING there too.

I have no problem with his posting, it was short and sweet. It is on
topic
for both newsgroups. Ive bookmarked his site to investigate.

People like you are what has helped make spam as prevalant as it is.
Thanks a whole hell of a lot.

Why in the fark would you give money to a spammer? The guy comes into a
discussion group and exploits it for commercial gain, and you _reward_
that? Un****ingbelievable.

I was on the fencepost on whether or not I would buy from the site. But your
post pushed me over. I am putting in an order tommorrow. I really hope my
buying from him causes you 3x the spam you get now. (I am putting you down
as my reference on his site.)
Your are an arse, a gob ****e and downright putrid person . And plonked.