Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Fixing a UPVC door using foam? Anyone done it or have stories to tell?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Cordless Crazy
saying something like:

Was wondering whether to use it to fix my french doors (plus sidelights
either side) as the frame is 2400mm wide and in my opinion it is too
wide for the gear to work/secure it properly.

What do you reckon?

It's a standard way of fixing most DG units (with the aid of a couple of
weedy brackets), just make sure you don't use too much else it can
distort the frame as it expands.
--

Dave