Posted to misc.consumers.house
willydog

Default Ended up buying my roomie's condo. Should I compensate buyer's agent?

I'm looking for ettiquitte here. I had two deals fall through while I
was with her, and she put a good chunk of time in showing me maybe 50
places or so. She did not charge me a retainer.

I ended up buying my roomie's place that I wasn't interested in
originally. This is a private transaction.

What would be good ettiquite to compensate the buyer broker? And, if I
do compensate the broker something, is there a way to price it into the
house as "consulting" costs?