Posted to alt.home.repair
User

Default Location of Temperature Sensor in AC / Heat System

Hi All..

I have a Robert Shaw branded electrical / programmable thermostat for my
heating and cooling systems (my heating furnaces are in my attic, and
my AC units are outside my house)

The question I have is where are the temperature sensors for my
RobertShaw thermostat units located ? I have one unit on my top level in
my master bedroom, and one on my main level in my dining room ?

Is there a single temperature sensor my my thermostat, or is there a
different one for my AC units, and my heating systems ?

Thanks