Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Default Carpet cleaning services

I was wondering which services work best in people's experience. Good old
Stanley Steamer was rated comparable to the do it yourself machine from
Hoover according to Consumer Reports. Then I see in the Yellow Pages
another steam cleaner like Stanley but instead of being just a manual sweep
they use a machine with agitator. Then I also see several Chem Dri
franchises which use CO2 water instead of soap. I've used the Chem Dry
fizzy spot cleaner in a spray can that they sell and I thought it was
useless. Any comments on who cleans carpets the best these days? Thanks.