Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Maintaining Discipline in Homeschooling

On Wed, 24 May 2006 13:36:28 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Scott Eng wrote:
When the child stays at home all day, and mommy is the teacher, there
are certain issues of discipline at stake.

I suggest that anyone considering home schooling build a sound proof
room to stick the kid in during the day and give them only a book or two so
they will be so bored that they will learn to read. This is the place to
find out how to build the room.

Yes, very good advice here. I was in an old castle in Europe that had
a 3'x3' tiny room with a large eyebolt driven into the floor. Now we
have eyebolts with threads. This makes it easy to chain the child
into the room.

Also, Harbor Freight has low priced welding torches. I don't know how
long they last, but unless the OP has a large family, he should be
able to make specialized shackles for each of them.