Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss

Default Countertop help - suggestions needed

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Autumn wrote:

We are planning on getting new countertops and are having a hard time
deciding between all the available materials - Formica, Corian, marble, etc.
Just wondering what you have and what you like or dislike about it?

I prefer Glacier White Corian. I like the resiliancy of a plastic over a
stone. I like the white, as it shows where the debris and dirt are, plus
when you shine lights on it, it brightens up the area all around. The front
edges don't chip like stone. You never have to seal it. To keep it clean
just periodically use some Ajax.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).