Posted to alt.home.repair
louie

Default Metal thing across on cement steps. How do I do this?

JoeSpareBedroom - wrote:
Did you see Louie's description of the things? Based on that, they're
installed while the cement is wet. Check his message and come back if this
doesn't make sense.

sky - wrote:
They are pushed/pressed into the wet 'crete after the step has been
screed. Then finish troweling around 'em

Yep, that's how I figured 'em. Push them into the corner of the step
when wet (I've never used them, just seen them, so take my words with
many grains of salt). I don't know if it's necessary or not, but I
would consider gently tapping on the angle for a few seconds or so
after setting it in to let the vibration help the concrete flow around
the hooked anchors.