Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E

Default Rebuilding above ground pool, where to get parts?

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 28' above ground pool that we plan to rebuild soon. However,
a few sections of the bottom track/rail that holds the pool wall have
corroded beyond usability. I'm having trouble locating replacement
track. Does anyone have suggestions on how to track this stuff down?
I can't really even find much data about the manufacturer of the pool
itself. It is about 8 years old.

Are these tracks universal? Can I purchase a new 28' track and use it
on this pool?

Thanks for any help,

Check your Yellow Pages under 'metal buildings '. Some of the dealers might
be willing ot supply a piece of channel and the connectors. Also, check
'metal faricators'. You might be surprised at what they are willing to do
because it's a relatively quick and easy process for a fabricator. I'd
check with two or three though, just to rule out the possible rip-off artist
who thinks that he sees one coming. Don't ask me how I know.