Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Outdoor Plug... how can I tell if it's broken?

Bought a house -

Long story short there's a fountain with a "Red Dot Code Keeper" set
up, I flipped the fuse for it and when I plug something in an orange
light comes on next to each plug (there are 4 total). - when plugged in
to the left two plugs. The right two plugs, nothign comes on - no
lights or anything.

Any case, nothing works - besides the orange light, there's nothing
showing wether it's working or not - the fountain doesn't come on, or
any other appliance I stick in the thing, but just those little orange
lights. I can't find anything online about what it means, any
instructions... soo... any electricians know about this, or what I can
do to get the fountain to start working again?

Thanks