Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
nospam

Default For all your abrasive needs

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 May 2006 14:01:59 GMT, nospam wrote:

I buy all my abrasives through Red Hill Abrasives

http://www.supergrit.com
and NOT from a SPAMMER!

I didn't know about Red Hill until now, but I thank you for posting
this. I will give them (and not our spammer) my abrasives business.

Note to spammer: you may want to rethink your online marketing strategy.

Dave, I've placed three orders (several hundred $$ each) from Red Hill over
the years and they've always come through for me. My first order was over
the phone (before the internet) and the last one a few months ago entirely
online.

I have affiliation with them (other than being a satisfied customer). They
are worth a look.