Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Cano

Default Arc Welders

Apartment complex stuff thin metal door supports, spot weld some bolt heads,
etc.
I still have grinders, brushes, even a chipping hammer, the welder is now 25
years old in FL
and probably doesn't work amyway...
Terry
"Steve B" wrote in message

"Terry Cano" wrote in message
. com...
It has been many years since I have welded - remember the 1/8 rod?
I need to do some light duty welding and have considered a wire feed
welder,
it needs to run on 120, no 220 available but I know little about
them - - -
the work will be 1/8 or less in thickness

Terry

I'll be the first to ask the obvious and most important questions before I
give you a bunch of useless advice:

What exactly is it that you are going to weld?
How much of it?

Steve