Gerald Miller

Default LP tank valve removal UPDATE

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:34:12 GMT, jim wrote:

how about the guys each year that take an old 55 gal.drum at work and
think they gonna cut the top off to make a nice trash can/burner with it
and it blows up on them..... too close to an old propane tank for me to
mess with.... i would just leave the tank alone and go with something
else that cost a few bucks to maybe save me from flying in the air when
it blows..... i know it is not suppose to blow,

This is one place where the cold chisel is far superior to the gas
axe.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada