Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman

Default Harbor Freight

Shopdog, 5/23/2006,10:26:54 PM, wrote:

DECENT QUALITY? Guess you haven't bought any combination wrenches yet huh? Well, the quality of those are horrible, some are not even the correct size and when you use them they expand and slip on the nut. Most of the air tools ( at least the ones that I have) are pretty good, they have been holding up for over a year now with no complaints. The welding wire is good, and the sand blasting equipment is decent. I guess some of the stuff is good, but like I said the hand tools are crap.

Searcher

Well, I just ordered a reciprocating saw or $19.99. We'll see how that holds up.