Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Default Rebuilding above ground pool, where to get parts?

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 28' above ground pool that we plan to rebuild soon. However,
a few sections of the bottom track/rail that holds the pool wall have
corroded beyond usability. I'm having trouble locating replacement
track. Does anyone have suggestions on how to track this stuff down?
I can't really even find much data about the manufacturer of the pool
itself. It is about 8 years old.

Are these tracks universal? Can I purchase a new 28' track and use it
on this pool?

Thanks for any help,

May have to replace the whole track rather than just one section. Have you
goten a quote from a pool company, that should reel in the options a bit.
Take some photos or a sample to a pool supply store and go from there.