Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Amazing what folks throw away

In article ,
Zz Yzx wrote:

Then they figured out that one of the yard men was stealing said
items. He'd stash them in the dumpster and go back at night to
recover them.

...rewind to 1975, Ontario Hydro Generating Station..

I was catching a little air one evening when I noticed a few tools on the ground
next to a fence. I wondered what they were doing there.
As I am standing there, a hand reaches from under the fence-boards and feels
around for those tools.... never been able to resist an opportunity for some
comedic effect, I grabbed it and pulled real hard and bent the arm upwards.
On the other side of the fence, I heard moaning.
No idea who it was... but I had his Casio watch for years.. and once in a while
I'd look at the watch..... and wondered if he **** himself.