Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus8797

Default ANNOUNCEMENT: metalworking wiki page

On Tue, 23 May 2006 18:14:01 GMT, Wayne Lundberg wrote:

"Ignoramus18798" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:06:33 -0700, Grant Erwin

wrote:
Steve Pitt wrote:
You might want to take the spaces out of your link.....
http:// metalworking. algebra. com/ works better.

Apparently you entirely missed the part about there being wicked

spambots that
look for wiki sites to spam them, and that being why the URL was

intentionally
disguised in the first place. Which you have now compromised entirely.

Suggest
you try canceling your post.

GWE

That's OK, in a few days I am going to "lock down" the wiki, so that
the people who registered to date get privileges to sign up other
people, but new visitors would need them to allow signups. That's so
that spambots could not sign up automatically.

OK, have registered and have a ton of material in Word format. How do I load
into your site and inform the world that this valuable information is now
available for free?

How about exporting your word information into text format?