Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom

Default Wallpaper borders in a bathroom

wrote in message
ups.com...
We have wallpaper in a 7 X 8 bathroom with one window and no exhaust
fan. We use the stall shower at least twice a day, and have never had a
problem with peeling. The paper is pre-pasted, strippable, not vinyl,
and I didn't use any extra adhesive. I put the first pattern up about
15 years ago, over unprimed new drywall (I didn't know any better) and
I was very happy with it. About 10 years ago we redecorated, and since
the unprimed drywall was fine, I just stripped off the old paper,
painted the trim, and then put up new paper. It's been peel free as
well for nearly 10 years.

Was your paper designated for humid environments?