Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
Ken Smith

Default How to stop Piracy?

In article ,
Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2006 14:18:10 +0000 (UTC),
(Ken Smith) Gave us:

In article ,
Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
[...]
and there are no records breeches at any ISPs right now.

If there were how would you know?

I think some smart people may be able to find a hint or two in the
headers.

I doubt it. The headers show the News service provider that my ISP
leases access from. It shows no connection with me at all.

So the headers do get the enemy one step closer to you, but you claim "no
connection" I'm sure that the list of those who lease from the News
service provider exists somewhere in their accounting department. That
would be the next step.

Also you have made many posts. I wouldn't ever want to bet that
someone who made it their job to do so couldn't find me.

If they were government employees, they MIGHT be able to root it
out... If he had a warrant to do so. Any dip**** joe out there,
however, will play hell doing so.

We aren't talking about "any dip**** joe" we are talking of a well funded
enemy with many connections.