Peter Ashby

Default Dust Extraction for small workshop

In article ,
"Woodspoiler"
wrote:

After this happened a few times a split developed at one of the
peaks. I taped over it and am more careful now, but the finishing
touch would be a pressure relief valve which I will make as soon
as a spy a suitable spring.

If you do, a post of the valve would be appreciated. Some of the dog
holes in my bench are necessarily blind and so need vacuuming out on
occasion which might cause the problem you see.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.