Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Tom

Default Remodel kitchen - cabinet depth refrigerator?

Looks like I might need to buy a refrigerator prior to remodeling my
kitchen. I'm told by contractors that I should buy a cabinet-depth
fridge (side-by-side), but I get different explanations of what that
means. Near as I can tell, the box (excluding door) should be 23-24"
deep, and the maximum total depth including handles should be 28".
Does that sound about right?

--

One of the lessons of history
is that nothing is often a good thing to do and a clever thing to say.

....Will Durant