Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc
Roy L. Fuchs

Default How to stop Piracy?

On Mon, 22 May 2006 09:10:16 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

Sure, as long as you understand that while it may not be illegal to
boast about having access to sensitive material, it's unwise.

I wasn't boasting. What *I* work on is controlled, not "sensitive".
SOME of the other products the company sells *are* secured items.

IP encryption has been around a long time.

We do it in hardware. You or anyone else won't be hacking that any
time in the next half century... or longer.

Just look how many decades red and blue encryption has worked, and
it still has yet to be compromised.