Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.audio
Steve Firth

Default Advice requested: wireless microphone for use with laptop

On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:25:15 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
I would suspect that this device is more up your particular street and
TBH I'm bloody surprised you never heard about it (or similar).

http://www.youcom.nl/products/report...les/parrot.pdf

You owe me £500+VAT BTW for professional consultancy.

The world is full of such things - but I don't use them. ;-)

BTW there's a world of difference between domestic and pro solutions. Most
Bluetooth gear and headsets etc would be but a pile of broken plastic
after the first use...

Yes of course after all a pair of Motorola HT820s have such an inferior
build quality compared to DT100s oh hang on no they don't, and there's no
cord to snag and chafe either.