sigmma sigmma is offline
Junior Member

Location: Perth, Australia
Talking

Quote:
sigmma:
No offence intended, but based on your inquiry you would be best advised to
IMMJEDIATELY replace the TV cover and at the very least TAKE it to a repair
shop for a repair cost estimate by a tech that has actually opened er up and
performed some technical troubleshooting and testing so you can make an
intelligent repair decision with facts instead of wild guesses.
The insides of televisions are a dangerous place.... if you want to research
this further you should go to the website for this newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
there with some searching you will find a wealth of repair data and
IMPORTANT SAFETY information.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie