Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MikeMandaville

Default Harbor Freight order takers

Jedd Haas wrote:

Take a closer look at that $180 special. Open up the back cover, it's likely made of plywood.

Jedd, you're one step ahead of me! :-) Sure enough, the laminations
appear to be approximately one-eighth of an inch thick, and, although I
didn't notice any voids, this guitar clearly qualifies to be described
as being of composite construction, rather than maple. Actually, I
expected this to be the case, although, since Gibson itself uses the
term "maple" to describe this guitar, I took the liberty of doing so
also, before learning the "awful truth"! :-)