Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Removing wallpaper border from painted (vinyl?) wallpaper

"Andy Wade" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

:-) Ony the colour is free. He has to pay for the paint.

That's harking back to the days before these new-fangled ready mixed
paints...

It's been a long time since we bought paint ...

However, we're going to have to. The paper in our smallest room has suddenly
begun first oozing and how leaping off the wall. I blame the wind. He says
it's me pulling it off.

Who?

Little me??

I admit that it would be nice to have a change of decoration, preferably
plain paint rather than flower-sprigged paper after twenty odd years but I
wouldn't go to such lengths, would I ?

WOULD I ??

Mary

--